The New 3-D Manicures



For some girls, polish is not enough. No, they want something they can feel. These special people have always been around, but some 3-D nail art that was once reserved only for the flashy is now hitting the mainstream. Do not be surprised to see any of the following manicures on the hands of your trendier friends this Spring.
They are catching on among sensible people - and fast. Don't forget to tell me what you think!



Lace Mani
by Sally Hansen and Tracy Reese


The DIY version
by Beaut.ie



Feathers & Bling
from Fumic





Diamond Mani

Get the DIY from SpoiledPretty


Yes, they're candy wrappers
by Janet Riffe


Money Mani
by Keisha Harris
Disclaimer: i'm thinking the U.S. Treasury Department might have something to say about this if enough people start doing it. Just saying.


Polka Dots
by BlackNailPolishandLipGloss

4 comments:

Athletiart said...

Beautiful nails! The colors would go great with my vintage leotards, which show the curves like no other piece of clothing:

http://athletiart.blogspot.com/

Let me know what you think!

XO

Ashe Mischief said...

While I don't know that I could deal with things on my fingers, those are so amazing!

etoilee8 said...

I do actually like the lace nails and the polka dots. Not so much the incredible length though. How does one do really simply things like scratch your ass?

Brickhouse said...

Excellent question, my dear...lol. Or worse yet, how do you button ANYTHING?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin